1. In poetry, one has to be willing to fail every instant, and enjoy being attentive to that failure, face first into the Vast and Void.
2. The syntax wielded against the line...
3. I know there's an invisible world to see, but in trying to express the ineffable one is always doomed to fail. [paraphrase of Scott Russell Sanders]
4. To stave off reflection, I shine all the time.
5. The poetics of sloppiness and failure... [meant as a virtue]
6. I'm reading in Baltimore this Saturday, Sept. 1st, in the i.e. reading series with M. Magnus, Cathy Eisenhower, Jamie Gaughran-Perez, Dustin Williamson, and Arlo Quint. The event is sponsored by Brooklyn's Lame House Press and Baltimore's Narrow House Recordings. Get full info here. I hope that anyone who's in the area will try and make it out. I'm told that my new Lame House chapbook, SIMPLY ROCKET, will be newly available at the reading! Can't wait.