Friday, August 15, 2008

LATE-BREAKING

1. Check out these two NEW mighty and marvelous online journals: Sous Rature, ed. by Cara Benson (in which, in the interest of full disclosure, I have a couple of new poems) and Sixth Finch ed. by Rob MacDonald.  Dig 'em both.

2. A couple of posts back I linked to my poem, "Captain America" at the Harvard Review site, but I didn't know that my poem "Wallace Stevens Must Die" is also up.  Hope you enjoy 'em both.

3. Just in time for their full-length release on August19th Jaguar Love has a new website.

4.  Here's a preview of the next (yes, the next!) Travel record, Anti-Social Butterfly.  The song's called "Dynamite Ignites".

You can also still get a copy of =Writes with liner notes compiled from all my favorite jazz records here (click on the link, scroll down to the Travel records, click on =Writes and that'll take you to Paypal).  Supplies are limited, and the disc is $10.


2 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Have forwarded your poem "Wallace Stevens must die" to my friend Laynie Browne, with whom you may already acquainted.

Matt said...

Indeed I am familiar with Laynie Browne! and her cool Scented Fox book!

M